LEMON FOR YOUR HEART
Useful recipes for heart and blood vessels:
- Grind 100 grams of peeled garlic, add juice of 6 lemons. Mix everything, put in a jar and close with a gauze. Store in a cool place. Take 1 tsp. with warm water.
- Grind 8 lemons, 400 grams of garlic, 4 kg of celery (leaves and roots), 400 g of horseradish, put in a jar, close with a gauze, leave for 12 hours in a warm place (30°C), then put in the refrigerator for 3 days. Squeeze the juice and drink 1 tsp. 3 times a day 15 minutes before meals.
- Mince 2 lemons, add honey and leave for 6 days. The mixture should be eaten completely during the day in equal portions, don’t eat anything else this day. Prepare the same infusion in 2 days and repeat the partial starvation. It lowers blood pressure after 3-4 courses.
- Remove the seeds from 2 lemons and 2 oranges, than mince them. Mixed the mass with 2 tbsp. of honey, leave for 24 hours in a glass container at ambient conditions, then put in the fridge. Take 2-3 tsp. per day with tea or meal.
- Grind 500 g of lemon with a peel (seedless), 500 g of cranberries, 500 g of rose hips (seedless), add 500 g of honey, mix well. Infuse 1 night in a tightly sealed container.
Take 1 tbsp. 3 times a day 15 minutes before meals. Store in refrigerator.