TOP 5 HEALTHY DINNER RECIPES
Warm delicious dinner – the most pleasant completion of a busy day or a long-awaited weekend.
Moreover, on the contrary to the classical laws of nutrition, you can be sure now that evening meal is essential and useful.
Healthy dinner is:
- A great way to overcome small daily stresses.
- It normalizes metabolism. If there is more than 12 hours between evening and morning meals, metabolic and digestive disorders occur.
- And, of course, it’s the best time for family and romantic conversations.
And yes, be sure, even if your family dinners are served without candles and champagne, they will be the most important part of the day for you. Especially when you pick up warm topics for conversation and, of course, healthy meals.
What dishes are recommended for a friendly family dinner? But before we start – here is a little bit of important information:
1. Eating three meals a day, no more than 40% of daily calories should be consumed during dinner. If you keep up to the system of fractional eating, the caloric value of evening meal should be only 20-30% of the total daily menu.
2. Caloric value includes proteins, fats and carbohydrates. Carbohydrate foods (potatoes, rice, white bread, honey, candies, raisins) help to sleep well. Remember that feeling, when you are dreaming to complete the working day with sweet sandwiches, cakes with tea or with other sweets? Not surprisingly! These products help to overcome stress and insomnia. However, not all of us have a fast metabolism, and not all are active in the morning, when you need to burn evening calories. So you have to remember that ideal and healthy dinner – a protein dinner.
3. Dinner should remind lunch, but without carbohydrate side dish. In this case, it is better to eat twice smaller portion than you have for lunch.
TOP 5 BEST HEALTHY DINNER RECIPES
1. CELERY SALAD WITH APPLES AND WALNUTS
4-5 leaves lettuce
3 stalks of сelery
150 g sour cream
100 g raisins
100 g walnuts
How to cook:
1. Cut apples and celery into cubes and squeeze lemon juice on them.
2. Add salt and pepper to taste. Season salad with sour cream.
3. Place salad on a platter and garnish with lettuce leaves.
100 grams of salad contains 148 kcal, 2.4g protein, 9.5g fat, 13.2g carbohydrates.
2. VEGETABLE SMOOTHIE FOR A LATE DINNER
200 g of celery stalk
1 green apple
How to cook:
Mix all ingredients in a blender.
100 grams of smoothie contains 104 kcal, 4.59g protein, 1.23g fat, 13.51g carbohydrates.
3. COTTAGE CHEESE WITH CINNAMON
Cinnamon plays very important role in our regular diet and is successfully used for weight loss. Just mix this aromatic spice with cottage cheese and honey. This recipe extremely healthy, delicious and easy. You ought to try it!
100 grams of this dish contains 153 kcal, 16.7g protein, 9g fat, 1.3g carbohydrates.
4. BRAISED FISH WITH VEGETABLES
500 g fish fillets
300 g carrots
2 tbsp. tomato paste
200 g onions
4 bay leaves
2 tbsp. vegetable oil, pepper
How to cook:
1. Cut the fish fillets into large cubes, carrot into thin strips, onions into semirings.
2. Cook vegetables with tomato paste and vegetable oil.
3. Add fish, spices and 0.5 liters of hot water.
4. Simmer everything for about 40 minutes, covered with a lid.
100 grams of this dish contains 205 kcal, 20.6g protein, 5.1g fat, 20.7g carbohydrates.
5. CHICKEN WITH SALAD
200 g chicken fillet
1 small head of lettuce
freshly ground pepper
1 tbsp. natural yoghurt
1 tsp. mustard
1 tsp. lemon juice
1 tbsp. vegetable oil
How to cook
1. Cut chicken breast into large cubes and fry in a pan, using minimum of oil.
2. Whip yogurt with mustard and oil (if there is some left).
3. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Mix chicken with salad.
5. Season with sauce.
100 grams of this dish contains 175 kcal, 21g protein, 8g fat, 3g carbohydrates.
how not to overeat before going to bed
These simple rules will help you:
1. Keep under control appetite during dinner. Water, herbal tea, yogurt can help you. It’s enough to drink one glass of liquid 15 minutes before meal. Sometimes after drinking water or any other liquid our hunger disappears. The thing is that we often take for hunger ordinary thirst.
2. In addition to the rule above: avoid sugary juices, they incite hunger.
3. Low-calorie vegetables, dairy products should be placed in the most prominent place of your fridge. It will help you to form a healthy habit of dining.
4. Aromatherapy- another way to control appetite. This is important if your hunger has psychological character (when you need a bite because of anxiety, stress). Essential oils with the scent of mint, cinnamon, vanilla are perfect ones in this case.
5. Brush your teeth after the last meal.
And most importantly: the body does not require extensive dinner when all your daily diet is balanced. We are sure about it and what do you think?