Constipation Symptoms and Causes.
What is Constipation?
One of the biggest problems that the stomach has to deal with is constipation. Constipation is a delay in gastric emptying for longer than 24 hours. This affects not only adults, but also children. According to statistics, chronic constipation affects about 10% of the population in a country where women suffer from constipation several times more frequently than men.
What causes Constipation?
Constipation is a consequence of an irregular eating schedule, stress, an unstable state of the organism as a whole, as well as a consequence of the following diseases of the body:
• Diseases of the gastrointestinal tract (chronic pancreatitis, disbacterial, ulcers, tumors of the large intestine);
• Diseases of the anus (anal fissures, hemorrhoids, abscess), accompanied by severe pain and prevent the bowel;
• Neurological disorders (stroke, Parkinson's disease, lesions and tumors of the spinal cord, multiple sclerosis);
• diet deficient plant fibers, small fluid intake and low physical activity.
• Depression and unstable mental disorders.
• Taking such drugs as atropine, baking soda, and other almagel(?).
• Diseases of the endocrine system (hypothyroidism, diabetes, and others.);
• Accumulations of hardened feces in the gut ("fecal stones");
Simptoms and possible consequences of constipation.
Problems with constipation can last a long time, and lead to even worse consequences, such as chronic constipation, various diseases of the rectum, rectal fissures, and hemorrhoids. The symptoms of constipation are varied, but usually cause bloating and abdominal pain, abdominal distention, pain in the heart.
Patients with constipation may have reduced appetite, belching air, and normally having a bad taste in the mouth. Constipation also causes reduced capacity for work, headaches, pain in the muscles of the body, general nervousness, depressed mood,and a bad sleep schedule. Constipation also affects the skin, including pallor and rashes. But the biggest danger lies in long-term constipation, which can form into cancer of the rectum. Therefore, if there is a problem with an irregular lavatory, it is desirable to draw attention to it at the earliest stage possible.
How to prevent constipation.
Before describing in detail how to treat this disease, it is worth to take a quick look on how to prevent it.
Thus, as mentioned earlier, it is necessary:
• Follow a meal schedule
• Drink plenty of fluids
• Go on a diet rich in vegetable fiber (eat salads, fruits, vegetables, and black bread).
• Avoid stress and depression, keeping a positive attitude to everything.
• Do not ignore or hold back excretion for long periods of time.
How to treat constipation.
Treating constipation in the initial stages can be carried out at home. The most usual and easy way is to include the adoption of laxative pills, drinking yogurt, boiled beets, and various pickles. And if all else fails; the enema castor oil (in the correct doses).
Treating constipation with Swedish Bitters.
Besides medical treatment, there is a very effective solution to your problems with constipation through the use of herbs; the most famous and widely used herbs for constipation treatment - Swedish Bitters.
Swedish Bitters is the combination of the 22 herbs medicinal herbs, including the root of the mine, Lycopodium clavatum, rhubarb root and senna leaves, these different herbs help cure various diseases of the gastrointestinal tract and digestive organs.
The Swedish Bitters balm works best with vodka, which enhances the effect even more since vodka has long been used in medicine as a disinfectant, anti-inflammatory, analgesic, and anti-bacterial agent. Therefore, herb infused with vodka should be noticed to produce results even more.
Swedish Bitters bitterness prevents constipation by helping the stomach to digest and process food, strengthens the balance of acidity in the stomach, and stabilizes the function of the metabolism. Using Swedish Bitters even for a few weeks will help you with belly swells, digesting solid food, and stabilizing your eating schedule.
If you regularly suffer from constipation Swedish Bitters should be consumed regularly, three times a day. Watching your diet will also help you to prevent constipation. When it comes to health and well-being, it is important to take into consideration all the recommendations and try to follow them.