KIWI FOR YOUR HEALTH AND EVEN MORE !
Kiwi contains vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, B6, C and E, magnesium, potassium, carotene, enzymes, mineral salts, sodium, cellulose, nicotinic acid.
1. It is used to treat diseases of the cardiovascular system. This fruit strengthens the walls of blood vessels, reduces the risk of hemorrhage, and normalizes blood pressure. Kiwi contains potassium that prevents swelling, regulating water-salt balance in the body.
2. One kiwi a day provides the daily requirement for vitamin C, which strengthens the immune system, improves resistance to infectious diseases, accelerates recovery.
3. Kiwi contains pectins that are very valuable for the intestines. They heals microflora and absorb the harmful products of metabolism.
4. Kiwi is an excellent basis for emergency diets. It is low in calories and contains a lot of minerals and vitamins. Kiwi eliminates increased irritability and fatigue, improves the water-salt balance, promoting weight loss.
5. In addition, kiwi is used for kidney stones, anemia, atherosclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis and other diseases.
6. Kiwi can be useful not only as food but also as an effective cosmetic remedy. Do not rush to throw kiwi peel, make a facial mask or just wipe the face, neck and chest area with the internal side of kiwi peel. Kiwi juice tones, tightens and rejuvenates the skin. You can mix kiwi with low-fat yogurt (for normal skin), honey (for mature skin) or cottage cheese (for dry skin) and also apply the mixture on your face for a while. After this mask moisturize your face with a light cream.