Treatment of flu at home
High temperature, fatigue, body aches, cough…These symptoms are familiar to you. All these unpleasant signs and body sygnals mean that you’ve got the flu. “Flu” is a common name of Influenza disease, caused by influenza virus. There are three main types of the disease, which affect people: Influenzavirus A, B, C.
Influenza may be spread in the following ways:
- by the direct contact with the sick person;
- the infection may rich your nose, eyes, moth by air from the infected person (3-6 feet is an unsafe distance);
- from a person, who is affected by the flu, but don’t have syptoms yet, it often happens.
The common duration of the disease is 5 days, but sometimes even up to 9 days.
The main question is how to treat the flu at home, without harmful pills, using traditional medicine.
We have some recomendations for you:
1. During the period of increased risk of influenza epidemics take vitamin C (ascorbic acid) regularly. Eat more citrus fruits (lemons, oranges, tangerines, etc.), fresh red bell peppers, cranberries, sea buckthorn, cranberries, kiwi fruit, cowberry and frozen blackcurrant. Do not forget to drink the infusion of rose hip.
2. Eucalyptus is an effective remedy for flu prevention. You can prepare inhalation with eucalyptus or use natural essential oil and aroma lamp.
3. Prepare salt water solution for your nose.
4. Eat garlic and onion, they have antibacterial properties.
5. Ginger tea with honey and lemon is a perfect way to get rid of the flu.
The most important recommendation is to boost your immune system throughout the year and be sure flu won’t affect you.