Combined herbs have a quality of stimulating gall formation and gall discharge, lessening inflammations and soothing of aches.
- Marjoram 0.37 g.
- Deadnettle 0.31 g.
- Mugwort 0.31 g.
- Cat’s-foot blossoms 0.21 g.
- Barberry leaves 0.17 g.
- Bog bean top 0.08 g.
- Elecampane roots 0.05 g.
- Agrimony 0.04 g.
- Common yarrow blossoms 0.04 g.
- Yellow sweet clover 0.04 g.
Health tea for Gallbladder contains herbs that stimulate discharge of digestion juice and especially gall. These herbs are:
- Horse-heal, bogbean and common yarrow – stimulates galls discharge from bile-duct.
- Barberry and agrimonies – lessens bile-duct spasms, enhances pancreas and stomach secretion,stimulates the activity of digestive organs and improves overall health condition.
- Yellow sweet clover – contributes to the renewal of liver cells and improves liver function.
All in all, tea has a gall-driving effect and it helps to prevent indigestion that arise from gall-blocking.
Take2 tablespoons of tea mixture, pour over 3 glasses of boiling water, allow to brew for 15-20 min, filter. Use 1 cup of tea 3 times per day 20-30 minutes before meal.