Health tea for GALLSTONE DISSOLUTION gives ability to the body to prevent gallstone formation and even dissolve them.
- Knapweed blossoms 0.3 g.
- Chicory roots 0.2 g.
- heather blossoms 0.2 g.
- Peppermint leaves 0.2 g.
- bean-pods 0.2 g.
- Fireweed tops 0.2 g.
- Common yarrow 0.2 g.
- Wormwood 0.11 g.
- Yellow sweet clover 0.06 g.
These herbs are:
- Common yarrow and wormwood – regulates functions of digestive system and prevents inflammations in digestive tract.
- Peppermint – lessens spasms in gall-duct.
- Yellow sweet clover – contributes to the renewal of liver cells.
- Sticky catchfly, heather and bean-pods – liquidize gall, improves liver functions and preventssalt precipitation.
- Chicory – stimulates pancreas functions.
- Fireweed – stimulates gut functions and prevents constipation.
For best results health tea for GALLSTONE DISSOLUTION must be used for a longer period, at least half a year. It is advisable to control the situation by Gallbladder’s ultrasonic tests.
Take 2 tablespoons of tea mixture, pour over 3 glasses of boiling water, boil for 3-5 minutes, after 15-20 min filter. For best results use 1 cup of tea 3 times per day before meal for longer period of time.