Health tea for HEART VIGOUR
Health tea for HEART VIGOUR contains herbs which help to lessen the threat of heart failure and enlarge blood-vessels.
- Meadowsweet blossoms 0.42 g.
- Cotton thistle 0.31 g.
- Lemon balm 0.33 g.
- Motherwort 0.21 g.
- Buckwheat blossoms 0.21 g.
- Peppermint leaves 0.21 g.
- St. John’s wort 0.06 g.
There are certain herbs which added to nutriment will improve heart functions, lessen shortness of breath, makes heart pulse slower yet stronger, and increase workability.
Herbal mixture of Health tea for HEART VIGOUR contains:
- St. John’s wort – blood purifying resource, normalizes blood pressure, wound healing and mood uplifter.
- Cotton thistle – enhances heart muscle systole and lessens shortage of breath.
- Motherwort – improves heart functions, calming ability by which heart’s blood vessels enlarge and heart pulse slows down.
- Buckwheat tops with blossoms – contains C and PP vitamins which provide blood vessel wall elasticity and durability which then lessen heart attack or stroke threat.
- Meadowsweet blossoms – lessens oedema and amount of extra liquids in the abdomen.
- Arnica – tone up ability, improves blood supply for heart and enhances heart muscle systole.
All in all, Health tea for HEART VIGOUR lessens the threat of heart failure and improves overall health condition.
Take 2 tablespoons of tea mixture, pour over 3 glasses of boiling water, boil for 2-3 minutes, after 15-20 minutes filter. For best results use 1 cup of tea 3 times per day irrespective of meals.