Health tea for LIVER
Combined herbs have a quality of stimulating liver functions, lessening inflammations as well as renewal of liver cells.
- Peppermint leaves 0.29 g.
- Dragon-head tops 0,29 g.
- Fireweed 0.29 g.
- Sticky catchfly 0.2 g.
- Chicory roots 0.2 g.
- Milk thistle 0.18 g.
- Barberry leaves 0.1 g.
- Dandelion 0.08 g.
- Agrimony 0.03 g.
- St. John’s wort 0.03 g.
- Yellow sweet clover 0.03 g.
Health tea for LIVER includes herbs that improve the liver cell activity. These herbs are as follows:
- Milk thistle – helps to renew the pellicle of liver cells.
- Dandelion – stimulates the formation of gall and stimulates the activity of all digestive organs.
- Yellow sweet clover – contributes to the renewal of liver cells.
- Agrimonies and Dragon’s head – stimulates reflux of the gall through bile-duct.
- Barberry, peppermint and chicory – stimulates galls discharge from bile-duct.
- Sticky catchfly – lessens the possibility of gallstone formation.
- St. John’s wort – stimulates digestion, enhances metabolism, uplifts the mood.
Take 3 tablespoons of tea mixture, pour over 3 glasses of boiling water, allow to brew for 15-20 min, filter. Use 1 cup of tea 3 times per day before meal.