Combined herbs have a quality of lessening allergies and inflammations, improving metabolism. Tea not advisable if having an allergy to pollens!!!
Out of stock
- Three-lobe beggarticks 0.42 g.
- Sowing oat panicles 0.36 g.
- Nettle 0.21 g.
- Field horsetail 0.21 g.
- Marigold blossoms 0.2 g.
- Plantain leaves 0.21 g.
- Black currant leaves 0.11 g.
- St. John’s wort 0.03 g.
To improve the condition of the skin, all body needs to be healed. Health to for SKIN has been produced following this principle.
Tea contains following herbs:
- Trifid bur-marigold – lessens allergic reactions.
- St. John’s wort tops – improves functions of digestion system.
- Oats – contains proteins needed for skin, beneficial to kidney functioning.
- Marigold blossoms – lessens skin inflammations and heals wounds but also stimulates skin renewal process.
- Field horsetail tops – beneficial to kidney functions, meaning, it stimulates body depuration, adrenal functions which results to strengthening of skin’s elastic cellular tissues and lessens allergic reactions.
- Black currant leaves – contains a lot of vitamins, microelements and essential oils, as well as flavonoids that by working together, strengthen capillaries and improves blood supply for skin.
- Nettle leaves – these are used to heal nettle-rash, ulcer, furunculosis, vasculitis, seborrhea, dermatitis, burn, psoriasis, bilde-duct inflammation, stomach and duodenum ulcer and especially anemia caused by iron deficit.
- Plantain leaves – stimulates skin and mucous membrane wound healing and renewal.
Health to for SKIN not only improves skin condition but also overall health situation, but it is not advisable if one has allergic reaction to different herb pollen.
Take 1 tablespoon of tea mixture, pour over 3 glasses of water, heat until water starts to boil and remove pot, allow to brew for 15-20 min, filter. Use 1 cup of tea 3 times per day irrespective of meals.