Combines herbs that have a quality of stimulating organism’s immunity against malignant illnesses and herbs that help to overcome health disturbances after chemotherapy.
Out of stock
- Marsh Cinquefoil 0.25 g.
- Plantain leaves 0.18 g.
- Echinacea 0.12 g.
- Common nettle 0.12 g.
- Field horsetail 12 g.
- Yellow cat’s-foot blossoms 0.06 g.
- Marigold blossoms 0.12 g.
- Meadowsweet blossoms 0.12 g.
- Three-lobe beggarticks 0.12 g.
- Birch leaves, peel 0.12 g.
- St. John’s wort 0.03 g.
- Dandelion roots 0.12 g.
- Milk thistle leaves 0.12 g.
- Chicory roots 0.12 g.
These herbs are as follows:
- Purple marshlocks tops – prevents formation of metastasis.
- Foalfoot leaves – strengthens non-specific immunity.
- Purple Coneflower – stimulates formation of phagocytes.
- Nettle tops – activates origin cells.
- Field horsetail tops – stimulates phagocytes, contains silicon and zinc linkage.
- Cat’s foot blossoms – protects liver cells.
- Marigold blossoms – activates origin cells.
- Meadowsweet blossoms – stimulates cell clarification.
- Trifid bur-marigold – functions as anti-oxidant, stimulates humeral immunity.
- Birch leaves and peels – strenghtens cell immunity, improves kidney and liver functions.
- St. John’s Wort tops – stimulates phagocytes and blood-vessel cleaning.
- Dandelion roots – stimulates digestion.
- Milk thistle leaves – protects liver, enables poisoning neutralization.
- Chicory root – protects liver, gall stimulating effect.
Take 2 tablespoons of herbs, pour over 2 glasses of tepid water, allow to brew for 20 min, filter. Pour 2 glasses of water over tea-grounds and boil for 10 minutes, let it cool. Pour both preparations in one tray. Use all day long when feeling thirsty. Tea must be used during chemotherapy and 1 month after it.