Want to be healthy? Remember this list of products that should always be in your fridge!
1. Honey. It strengthens the immune system and is the best source of energy. If you have honey on your kitchen, you can forget about sugar! But remember that honey shouldn’t be stored in the fridge, as it may lose its healing properties.
2. Bananas. This fruit has a lot of potassium, which helps your muscles stay strong. In addition, banana beneficially affects the heart and reduces the risk of stroke.
3. Oatmeal. It cleans the blood vessels and treats diseases of the stomach and intestines. What’s more, oatmeal contains a minimum amount of calories.
4. Spinach. It contains vitamins A, C and K, antioxidants and iron, which will help you to gain muscle mass.
5. Olive oil. It contains large amounts of vitamin E, which participates in the process of assimilation of vitamins A and C. Olive oil also helps to rejuvenate the body and lowers cholesterol level.
6. Apples. They contain more vitamin C than oranges. In addition, the fruit slows the growth of cancer cells and improves the work of lung, heart and gastrointestinal tract.
7. Yogurt. It contains large amounts of calcium and probiotics that boost the immune system and improve digestion. Drinking yogurt is a great way to have a snack in the middle of the day.
8. Milk. It is a rich source of vitamins and trace elements. Calcium is the most important trace element contained in milk. Calcium is essential for healthy growth, strengthening bones and normal functioning of the nervous system.
9. Carrot. It contains a large amount of beta-carotene, which improves eyesight and reduces the risk of cancer. Carrot is absorbed better with sour cream or sunflower oil.
10. Blueberry. This berry slows the aging process in the body and improves eyesight. In addition, blueberry is able to cure memory problems and distraction.