Alcohol Free Swedish Bitters - prepared as a tea, for those that are intolerant to alcohol.
Most of the Swedish Bitters are usually made with 40% alcohol using vodka as a base. If you are intolerant to alcohol, there is possibly less effective but alternative way to prepare Swedish Bitters in a form of an herbal tea.
Even though alcohol is the most effective way to make Swedish Bitters, it can also be prepared as an herbal tea. Here is how you make a Swedish Bitters Herbal Tea:
- Open all of the Swedish Bitters Ingredients and blend them together in once container.
- Take about two teaspoons of the dry Swedish Bitters ingredients and place them in a teapot.
- Use about 5 cups of boiling water and poor in a teapot with Swedish bitters herbs.
- Stir frequently, and when it’s cooled store it in a fridge.
- Add about two tablespoons of the cooled Swedish Bitters tea into a cup of boiled warm water and drink twice per day.
You can also mix the cooled Swedish Bitters tea with a juice using same proportions.