Folk remedies to treat liver disease
The liver is one of the most vital organs, storing vitamins such as A, B, C, D, K, PP and folic acid. Any sort of liver disease or injury has a negative impact on the functioning of your whole body. Luckily, different medicaments exist to help eliminate a pathology.
Folk medicaments are used as an additional tool for the liver. Here is a list of some popular and effective alternative medicine prescriptions:
• Pumpkin pulp helps restore the functioning of a damaged liver. For therapeutic purposes, it is recommended to consume 500 g of raw (boiled) chopped pumpkin or ½ cup of pumpkin juice. This vegetable is effective for Bodkin's disease, as it restores the antitoxic function, and has a choleric and anti-tumor effect.
• Cut green walnuts into 4-6 pieces and put them into a three-liter jar, so that they fill ½ the vessel. Add 800 g of honey and 1 liter of vodka; mix well, cover and put in a cool, dark place for 14 days. After the remedy settles, drain the excess. Take the resulting juice 1 teaspoon 2-3 times a day, drinking in addition a mint tea or a rose hips decoction. This medicament cleanses the liver and digestive tract, providing an anti-sclerotic effect.
• To eliminate inflammatory diseases take a mixture of milk and beer, take one-three times a day before meals.
• Mix equal parts of fresh tomato juice and sour cabbage. Drink 1/3 cup of the juice 3 times a day after meals.
• Grind 100 g of laurel leafs, mix it with 500 g of honey, 500 ml of water and 50 g of raspberry syrup. It's necessary to steam it in a closed container. Take 1/3 cup for hepatitis, pain in the bladder.
• Crush 500 g viburnum berries and grind through a sieve, add 500 g of honey and mix thoroughly. Take 1 tablespoon three times a day 10-15 minutes before meals.
• Mix juice of black radish and honey in equal proportions. Take 1 spoon three times a day before meals. It is effective for acute liver and gall bladder, can be used for gallstones and improves the functioning of the digestive system.
• To normalize functioning of the liver eat fresh melons. This fruit removes small stones from the bladder and liver, helps with constipation, anemia, jaundice, and exhaustion.
• Cut a fresh lemon into several
• To restore the body after a serious illness or for pain in the epigastric and gastrointestinal tract, use a mixture of crushed pistachio seeds, use 50 g of pistachio and 500 ml of boiling water. Take it 3-4 times a day regardless of when you eat.