Herbs for Diathesis Treatment
As it has been already noted, the herbal treatment can bring a sufficient help in solving the problem of removing bacterial skin lesion, the skin infection and the skin inflammation. Herbs for diathesis treatment are also characterized by high efficiency. Here we suggest you the following recipes:
Recipe № 1
* Make the herbal collection of 4 parts of walnut leaves, 4 parts of viola tricolor, 1 part of buckthorn roots and 1 part of licorice root. Grind all the ingredients and mix everything thoroughly.
* Add 600 ml of the fast boiling water to 1 tbsp of this herbal mix. Simmer and evaporate it on a third part of the original.
* Drain the substance and take it 2 tbsp three times a day.
Recipe № 2
* This remedy can be given both to kids and adult patients. For making the medicine you need 15 g of viburnum branches and stems bark. Add the plant product into 400 ml of fast boiling water.
* Simmer the substance and boil for half an hour.
* Drain it and fill the liquid by boiled water up to 200 ml.
* For kids – 1 tsp, for adults – 1 tbsp three times a day.
Recipe № 3
* Let’s make the herbal taken in an equal ratio: burnet, knotweed grass, tutsan, marigold flowers, meadowsweet and bedstraw.
* Grind and mix everything thoroughly taking 2 tbsp.
* Mix it with 500 ml of boiling water. Infuse it until the content cools.
* Drink 70 ml 3 times a day. The duration of treatment is one month.
Recipe № 4
* Brew 15 g of alder catkins in a glass of fast boiling water and infuse it.
* Drain the excess and take 1 tbsp of remedy three-four times a day.
The Laurel for Diathesis Treatment
The laurel (Laurus nobilis) is a spice, a winning attribute and a fine herb with antibacterial properties. It’s used in folk healing methods for the preparation of creams and ointments.
Due to its excellent properties the laurel is also used for the diathesis treatment.
Recipe № 1
* Buy one box of laurel. Open the box and rinse the raw material under water.
* Put all amount to 500 ml of water, bring to the boil and boil it for a few minutes.
* Put it aside, then infuse and cool.
* Take 3 drops of the decoction, diluted by 100 ml of slightly sweetened water. Medication dosage can vary one-three times (depending on the age of a patient).
Recipe № 2
* Boil a bucket of water or a 12-liter pot.
* Put 6 – 8 laurel leaves into the tank. Add 1 tbsp of a premium black tea.
* Cover the tank with a lid and leave it for an hour.
* A newborn child who has diathesis can be bathed also in this water.
* A child should take bath every day till the problem disappeared. On average, it takes for 5 days.
* The high efficiency of the method is observed also for adult person, but the amounts of the infusion should be increased or, even easier, it will be better to raise the herbal infusion concentration with following dilution.
The Bur Marigold for Diathesis Treatment
This medicinal plant is known practically to everyone, especially to women with kids. May be every kid has had the bur marigold bath. The properties of this herb are truly unique. It normalizes failures in metabolic processes, improves digestion, it has diuretic and diaphoretic properties also it has sedative, anti-inflammatory and wound-healing characteristics. Thus the bur marigold for diathesis treatment is not a surprise but a statement of a fact.
Recipe № 1
* The alcohol tincture of this plant can be obtained in the drugstore or you can prepare it by yourself infusing 5 tsp of the ground plant with 150 g of medicinal alcohol. After the remedy settles, drain the excess, thus the remedy is ready for further process.
* Mix together 12 g of petrolatum and lanolin.
* Then add all the content of tincture. Stir everything and put into another container. Store it in cool place also possible in a fridge.
* Use the medicine in the evening, before going to bed. The place of application should be dry and clean. The ointment should be put with light massage movements.
* The duration of the treatment – till the complete elimination of the problem.
Recipe № 2
The bur marigold bathes also have proved well.
* Prepare the decoction based on 1 l of boiling water and 500 g of the plant raw material. For this boil the mix for 10 minutes.
* Infuse it for a short time, drain the excess and add it into a bath filled with warm water.
* It’s necessary to take such bath 1 time a day every day. The patients who take such bathes for diathesis treatment should mind such a very important factor as a temperature indicator of water. It should be within the range of 36 - 38 ° C. The recommended time for such bath should be not less, then a quarter of an hour.
The Celandine for Diathesis Treatment
It’s impossible to mention all the medicinal properties of this plant. Here we can point: elimination of central nervous system depression, bactericidal and analgesic activity, the increasing of uterine muscle tone, the improving of the intestinal peristalsis, raising the level of erythrocytes and hemoglobin in blood, decrease in autonomic tone etc.
The celandine is also used for diathesis treatment.
Recipe № 1
* Add 1 tbsp of dry ground plant to 400 – 500 ml of fast boiling water.
* Cork up the bottle and put it to a warm, but not exposed to direct sunlight place and infuse it for 4 hours.
* Drain the excess and take 50 – 100 ml in the morning and before going to bed.
The given recipe is for adult patients only.