Sassy water - has spreaded among those, who dream for the slender figure under the optimistic slogan "Drink and lose weight!" This simple drink was created by Cynthia Sass and named after her. This elixir is able to help you have a flat belly and become thinner.
HOW IT WORKS
- It soothes the gastrointestinal tract and normalizes the digestive system;
- removes the excess of fluid and toxins from the body ;
- improves hydration, eliminates the problem of bloating, makes the belly flat;
- speeds up metabolic processes.
HOW TO COOK SASSY WATER | RECIPE
For the preparation of the daily amount of sassy water you will need:
- 2 liters of clean drinking water;
- 1 tsp of freshly grated ginger root;
- thinly sliced cucumber (it’s better to cut off rough or bitter peel);
- unpeeled lemon, sliced into thin slices;
- leaves of fresh mint sprigs (about 7).
Pour all ingredients with water overnight in a tall pitcher or enamel saucepan. It’s better to leave it in a refrigerator. The taste is specific but not clearly defined, it’s rather soft. Sassy water is especially useful to drink in the hot summer, as it has wonderful refreshing properties.
It’s not necessarily to store the drink in the refrigerator during the day, especially in cool weather, but it shouldn't be near lamps or in direct sunlight.
Drink sassy water in small equal portions during the day. You can drain the water before usage, getting rid of mint leaves, lemon seeds and pour it into a bottle that you can take to work, school or in the fitness center.
If you are ready and able to drink more than 2 liters of sassy water a day, you can increase the daily norm. But no more than 4 liters a day, the number of ingredients - ginger, mint, lemon, cucumber may be the same as for 2 liters of beverage.
SASSY WATER FOR WEIGHT LOSS
- Sassy water may be a part of special diets or nutrition programs for weight loss, and ofcourse it can be simply included in your regular diet. Thus, to increase the efficiency of the beverage it is recommended to increase the number of meals, reducing the size of portions. This way the food is better absorbed.
- After each meal, try to do some moderate exercises, it will help to bring the excess air from the gastrointestinal tract, which enters there along with food.
- For those who are seriously concerned about the problem of losing weight and getting a nice flat belly, sassy water should replace almost all drinks: coffee, tea, soda and alcohol.
We hope this article will help you! 🙂